School Direct (Tuition Fee)
The LWA SCITT offers two routes: Schools Direct (Tuition Fee); and Schools Direct (Salaried)
- This is a school-led teacher training programme is run by the LWA SCITT partnership who certify successful trainees.
- Training is based in a school where you will be supernumerary. This means that you will be working with classes alongside their subject teachers.
- As the title suggests, the School Direct (Tuition Fee) route of study is unpaid.
- You will pay tuition fees of £9250 but you might be eligible for funding through tuition fee loans, training bursaries, or scholarships. For further information about eligibility for bursaries, scholarships or tuition fee loans, please see https://getintoteaching.education.gov.uk/funding-your-training
- Through the LWA SCITT, trainees on the tuition fee route also complete the PGCE (M level) through our partnership with Roehampton University. This is integrated into our training programme and incurs no additional fees.